Thursday, 7 June 2012
This Happiness Revolution is courtesy of Astra and I for one think it is AMAZING!
Astra explains that all you need to do is think of 10 things that are making you happy this month, write them down and grab the banner above for your post! Lets forget about the negatives for a minute, turn off the news and give some attention to all the good things in our lives!
The 10 things making me happy this month are:
1. I am going to see Blink 182 play...I may be 10 years too late, but I got there in the end!
2. My Dad retiring on the 15th June...we are going to cook him a special meal and have an evening in to celebrate
3. The allotment and back garden are looking amazingly healthy - it's going to be a good year!
4. After five months of not being able to put money in the deposit fund, I was able to put a chunk of my wages in yesterday - yay!
5. I butchered some rabbits for the first time
6. Elderflowers...wine, cordial and ice cream have been made...
7. Getting to see my two sisters twice in a single month which is a rarity as we all live in different places; Kent, Wiltshire and Cornwall!
8. Blueberry bush dripping in blueberries (not ripe enough just yet though!)
9. Eggs on toast
10. John, always